Today on the podcast, I interview special guest Dr. Billy Mitchell.
Dr. Mitchell is a naturopathic physician specializing in rheumatology. He currently practices in Gilbert, Arizona. His special interests include lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and spondyloarthropathy.
On this episode Dr. Mitchell shares:
- The definition of rheumatology and what type of patients he works with
- Why the immune system starts to attack our own cells and tissues
- The most important driver of immune dysfunction
- The role of the gut in the process of autoimmune disease
- His take on THE BEST diet for his patients
- Rotation and elimination diets
- Food sensitivity testing
and much more.
You can connect with Dr. Billy Mitchell through his Instagram page where he shares tons of valuable information or you can visit his website to schedule an in-person (local) or virtual (outside of Phoenix) consult with him.