I have said it before and I will say it again; I believe that mushrooms are one of the most underrated foods on the planet.
Mushrooms are one of the most diverse foods that are truly in a category of their own, since they are not a part of the animal or the plant kingdom.
Today on the show, I interview Jeff Chilton, who has been growing and using mushrooms for over 40 years and he shares his wisdom on:
– How mushrooms are grown
– The difference between true mushrooms and grain based mushrooms
– Medicinal mushrooms and their applications
– Culinary uses for different mushroom varieties
– How to identify the highest quality medicine mushrooms
– Why it is nearly impossible to get high quality US grown mushrooms
and so much more.
Join us as Jeff shares his passion for mushrooms that radiates through this entire interview.
Check out Jeff’s own mushroom formulations here:
**Use the coupon code YNP to get 10% off of all of your orders**
Check out an early episode I did on mushrooms here: