This week is IBD (inflammatory bowel disease) awareness week and I have a special episode for the occasion.
Today, I have a discussion with Jonathan Medina and we talk about his journey from being diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, a type of IBD, less than 2 years ago to being completely symptom and medication free today.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Jonathan developed ulcerative colitis and how the symptoms were affecting his life
- When Jonathan hit rock bottom and decided to do whatever it takes to get better
- The medication that his doctor used to address the root cause of the condition
- The extreme dietary changes that Jonathan made and stuck to consistently
- How this journey has inspired Jonathan to create a podcast and start sharing his message with the world
- Insights from this experience and advice for others who are going through this as well
This is a POWERFUL story that you don’t want to miss.