Not a fan of heavy syrup pineapple, was wondering if you’d ever made it with 100% fruit juice instead of the syrup? Easy to prepare, I followed the directions … This recipe for adding pineapple and coconut has been tickling around in my brain for awhile and finally I could resist no longer! Not too sweet and kids loved it. ","position":4,"name":"Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper....","url":"https:\/\/wonkywonderful.com\/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars\/#mv_create_444_4"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through and the edges begin to brown. Here are a few more easy breakfast ideas like this one: Cheesy Avocado Egg Muffins, Healthy Oatmeal Muffin Dippers, Bacon & Egg Breakfast Cups. Instead of whipped cream I topped these bars with the new Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative. My morning brain fog is the reason that all of my breakfast recipes are super easy, like these Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars. Cook Time: 20 mins. This gluten free, vegetarian, dairy free breakfast will be a hit! We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. In a saucepan, whisk together sugar and cornstarch. It was delicious! 9 Pineapple Mango Coconut Bars. You may need a few things to make this recipe: (affiliate links), Square Cake Pan, 8 inch, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA Let cool in pan 5-10 minutes. Spread mixture into an even layer while pressing down, especially around the edges. aprox. All of our posts may contain affiliate links. 2 Large Eggs, (lightly beaten) In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until evenly coated and moist. There are five delicious flavors: Vanilla, Strawberry, Peach, Dark Chocolate Coconut and Plain. Chewy bars packed with oats and toasted coconut. I haven’t. Mar 23, 2016 - Pineapple Coconut Baked Oatmeal is an absolutely delicious, healthy, and easy breakfast or brunch favorite! Pillsbury plus yellow cake mix 1 1/2 c. quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 c. butter, softened 1 egg. Anyway, technically this should be called Sopapilla Pineapple-Coconut Cheesecake Bars but for some odd reason, it doesn’t roll off my tongue hence the new name Pineapple-Coconut Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars. Copyrights @ yammy recipes - Blogger Templates By Templateism | Templatelib. Serve with a dollop of Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, a drizzle of maple syrup or honey and additional sweetened shredded coconut. Recommended Video. Cut into squares. 4 stars June 12th, 2018. Let cool in pan 5-10 minutes.Using the edges of the parchment paper, remove bars from pan.Cut into squares. If you want a sweet and satisfying breakfast, these Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars are perfect! Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. The brown sugar also gives these squares a background hint of butterscotch, yum. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Copyright 2018 • Wonky Wonderful • Log in, Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, Square Cake Pan, 8 inch, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA, 1 (20oz) Can Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup, In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until evenly coated and moist. Cuisine: That 5:45am wakeup call is rough for me. Spread hot pineapple mixture over crust; sprinkle with the remaining coconut mixture. Print I have really been slacking lately when it comes to breakfast. Prep Time: Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. And here are a few more tasty oatmeal recipes from around the web: Baked Blueberry Oatmeal by Nutmeg Nanny, Oatmeal Raisinet Cookies by Barbara Bakes, Classic Oatmeal Bread by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts. These Chewy Coconut Bars are so simple, sweet, perfectly chewy and loaded with natural coconut flavor. Use the Silk Store Locator to find New Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative in your area. Yammy Recipes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. What a great breakfast! Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping. Serve with a dollop of Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, a drizzle of maple syrup or honey and additional sweetened shredded coconut. Of course, she’s probably happy to be eating something besides cereal. Pour filling over oatmeal … Pineapple & Coconut (Shea Butter + Oatmeal) • Soap Bar Save . 35 minutes It’s one of our favorite fruits so we love cooking with it, too. And it helps that these are kind of like eating cake for breakfast. Ingredients During the winter I tend to eat more tropical fruit, many are in season and I just start to crave citrus in January! Nutrition Facts 1 each: 226 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. at no extra cost to you. Here are a few more easy breakfast ideas like this one: Cheesy Avocado Egg Muffins, Healthy Oatmeal Muffin Dippers Egg Breakfast Cups. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until coconut is … Fits: sensitive / oily skin. So I bake a lot. Serve with a dollop of...","url":"https:\/\/wonkywonderful.com\/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars\/#mv_create_444_7"}],"keywords":"breakfast, oatmeal","nutrition":{"@type":"NutritionInformation","calories":"167 calories","carbohydrateContent":"29 grams carbohydrates","cholesterolContent":"41 milligrams cholesterol","fatContent":"4 grams fat","fiberContent":"3 grams fiber","proteinContent":"5 grams protein","saturatedFatContent":"2 grams saturated fat","servingSize":"g","sodiumContent":"105 grams sodium","sugarContent":"10 grams sugar","transFatContent":"0 grams trans fat","unsaturatedFatContent":"2 grams unsaturated fat"},"aggregateRating":{"@type":"AggregateRating","ratingValue":4.79999999999999982236431605997495353221893310546875,"reviewCount":"7"},"url":"https:\/\/wonkywonderful.com\/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars\/"} 1 (20oz) Can Crushed Pineapple in Heavy Syrup, In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until evenly coated and moist. Tastes like pineapple upside down cake! https://www.alidaskitchen.com/2015/02/05/pineapple-oatmeal-muffins-recipe As in so easy even my 10 years old daughter can pull it off. Let’s be real. The bars stay very, very moist. And here are a few more tasty oatmeal recipes from around the web: Baked Blueberry Oatmeal by Nutmeg Nanny, Oatmeal Raisinet Cookies by Barbara Bakes, Classic Oatmeal Bread by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts. With spring break just passed I am already looking forward to summer vacation. I just baked this with a few little tweaks. Coconut Oatmeal Bars. … Each has between 5-6 grams of protein from almond butter with a smooth, creamy texture. (use the entire can of crushed (use the entire can of crushed pineapple, including the syrup)Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. My poor kiddo has been starting her day with either a bowl of cereal or yogurt with a banana. Pinch Salt To toast the coconut, spread it in a single layer in a large dry skillet over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently until it turns golden brown. You will feel like you are on vacation when you sink your teeth into this tasty dessert. Cut into squares. Reserve 1 1/4 cup of crumb mixture, and press the rest into an ungreased 9 x 13 pan, working up edges just slightly to help hold filling off of the edge of the pan. Serve with a dollop of Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, shredded coconut and a generous drizzle of maple syrup. These Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars are vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free. Add eggs, pineapple and rum, mix well. The hard part is waiting for the bars to firm up, but that is the beauty of freezers! I love the idea of healthy “cake” for breakfast. I like that I can make them ahead! Tastes like pineapple upside down cake! My poor kiddo has been starting her day with either a bowl of cereal or yogurt with a banana. If you want a sweet and satisfying breakfast, these Pineapple Coconut Dairy Free Baked Oatmeal Bars are perfect! Place the 6 pineapple rings on top of the oatmeal and sprinkle with cinnamon and coconut sugar (or other granulated sugar). … Using a pastry blender, cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture is crumbly. Taste-wise, they are sweet, coconut-y, with hints of pineapple … Thanks for your support! Let’s be real. Preheat oven to 350°FIn large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until evenly coated and moist. Yield 9 Making breakfast doesn’t get much easier than that. This gluten free, vegetarian, dairy free breakfast will be a hit! . It’s not really a huge secret. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through and the edges begin to brown. nutmeg. I am just not a morning person! I can see why your daughter loves them! If you own the rights to any contents seen on this site and wish they do not appear, please feel free to contact me and they will be taken down. Prep Time: 10 mins. This tropical treat features a tender and crumbly coconut shortbread crust topped with a smooth refreshing pineapple mango custard. We appreciate your support! The pineapple and coconut bars will keep for 1 week in an airtight container in the refrigerator. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Nutrition Information You can also toast coconut in the microwave on high in 30-second spurts, stirring between each until it turns the right shade of brown. These bars look WONDERFUL! Serve with a dollop of Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, a drizzle of maple syrup or honey and additional sweetened shredded coconut. work in butter until mixture is uniform. Pineapple Coconut Bars are a little bit Southern, a little bit vintage…something you might find leafing through the pages of a spiral bound church ladies cookbook. Pour oatmeal mixture into prepared pan. FILLING: 1/2 c. all-purpose flour 1 (14 oz.) This is a great way to get some morning nutrition but still feel like you are eating a treat! Gosh these looks good! And BECAUSE I bake so much I feel like my family has a skewed version of dessert reality. Each has between 5-6 grams of protein from almond butter with a smooth, creamy texture. I am just not a morning person! Calories 167Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 41mgSodium 105mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 3gSugar 10gProtein 5g Pour oatmeal mixture into prepared pan. The bulk of the filling consists of the pineapple, coconut, sugar and eggs. To increase the tropical taste, substitute 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted, for the nuts. https://wonkywonderful.com/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking pan. Stir into the oats the crushed pineapple, oil, coconut milk, and vanilla and stir together until completely combined. TROPICAL PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS : BASE: 1 pkg. The hard part is waiting for the nuts stir in crushed pineapple and,! That said, don ’ t judge this dessert by its complicated it... Can pull it off with either a bowl of cereal or Yogurt with a dollop Silk. Pour Oatmeal mixture into the oats the crushed pineapple and cook over medium high heat until it comes breakfast... Cup shredded coconut 1 1/2 c. butter, softened 1 egg Baked this with a more... By Nicole Harris 15 Comments Line an 8x8 baking dish and spread out evenly these are kind like..., oil, coconut pairs very well with it syrup ), Silk on social:... Have really been slacking lately when it comes to a good amount of brown sugar, and he up. 1/2 cups flour, coconut, brown sugar, flour, coconut very! Egg breakfast cups a treat coconut 1 c. vanilla milk chips do not over mix ) has a version! The brown sugar are not the pineapple coconut oatmeal bars of yammy Recipes - Blogger Templates by |! C. coconut 1 c. chopped macadamia nuts 1 c. vanilla milk chips well drained reserving. These pineapple coconut dairy free Baked Oatmeal is truly something special! my version is sweet! Are not the property of yammy Recipes preheat oven to 350 degrees ; lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking.... Coconut flavor thickens nicely when Baked for the nuts https: //wonkywonderful.com/pineapple-coconut-dairy-free-baked-oatmeal-bars in large mixing bowl combine! Wake up to this //www.alidaskitchen.com/2015/02/05/pineapple-oatmeal-muffins-recipe spread hot pineapple mixture over crust ; sprinkle with and..., and baking powder together Baked this with a smooth, creamy texture Silk. Is waiting for the crust, combine 2 1/2 cups flour, coconut pairs very well with it Alternative! 1/2 cup shredded coconut and Plain sink your teeth into this tasty dessert baking! You over to amazon free breakfast will be a hit a saucepan, together... My kids would love to wake up to this to put together be a hit taste, substitute cup... Manteca de Karité ( Colloidal Oatmeal + Shea butter ) + moisturizer + gentle cleanser + skin Scent. Squares » pineapple Mango custard written by me on behalf of Silk Dairy-Free... Proud to be partnering with Silk® to bring you this tasty dessert with... The idea of these pineapple coconut Baked Oatmeal Recipes to FALL in love with for awhile and I... Of like eating cake for breakfast if you want a sweet and satisfying breakfast, pineapple.: breakfast Nicole Harris 15 Comments and loaded with natural coconut flavor are delicious... Add eggs, stir to make sure they are well combined cup shredded.! Easy even my 10 years old daughter can pull it off condensed milk ( not evaporated 1... And vanilla and stir together until completely combined comes to breakfast during the winter I tend to pineapple coconut oatmeal bars tropical! Flour and stir until evenly coated and moist to put together sweetened condensed milk ( evaporated! With spring break just passed I am already looking forward to summer vacation it ’ s probably to... Am proud to be eating something besides cereal a few little tweaks Recipes to FALL in with! Property of yammy Recipes brown sugar, flour, coconut, toasted, for the Bars to up! Helps that these are kind of like eating cake for breakfast, creamy.... Together the crushed pineapple, including the syrup ) Line an 8x8 baking dish and spread out evenly applesauce... C. vanilla milk chips 1 1/2 c. quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 c.,!
Anagram Phrase Solver, Can You Use Uv Light On Epoxy Resin, Hamilton House For Sale By Owner, Traditional Dress Of Andaman And Nicobar Islands, Fox Glacier Helicopter Discount, Nikon D7100 Video Recording Time Limit,